Valentine's Competition- Win an Axminster Gift Card

turned in beechwood and painted, left is the Grenadier Guard for the Salt, single buttons and right is the Welsh Guard for pepper, buttons in sets of 5.

4 Likes

What a great idea! i like that.

Last entries for this competition were on the 17th Feb and it’s now the 5th March. Unless I’m missing something, the winner(s) haven’t been announced. I appreciate that stuff is sometimes liable to move at glacial speed, but it’s now two weeks since closure and I’m sure we’re all itching to know who’s got the lovely vouchers to spend.

Please?

Good morning,

The winner and runner up have been selected but not yet announced. We are waiting to hear back from one entrant with acceptance of the prize as per our T&C’s. If this hasn’t happened by EOP tomorrow, another will be selected. Apologies for the delay but the process has to be fair.

Thanks
Hannah

Thanks Hannah, appreciated, but keeping people in the loop is always a ‘good thing’. A notice several days ago with this info wouldn’t have come amiss.

Sorry for the delay! The winner of this competition has now been announced.

Congratulations @Wooditorknot and Martin Beevers.

Please see below for more:

Congratulations to both contestants.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Woodbloke, there were lovely entries submitted, so being picked out was a lovely surprise.

1 Like

Capricorn zodiac jigsaw sign mad on the axminster scroll saw